Track Day

Does Rockingham have tech? If so, do they enforce the fire jacket/roll bar for a low 11 second car? Also, my helmet does not meet the '07 standards. Is that a problem?

On these test and tunes they are pretty informal. You should be fine. :biggrin:

If i read all the posts right-----gates open at 11 and TNT begins at 12.

I can't bring either of the Buicks, but i would love to come up and run something a little different. Hope to see you guys there!!!!!!!!!

Geoff

I can't bring either of the Buicks, but i would love to come up and run something a little different. Hope to see you guys there!!!!!!!!!

Geoff

You need to bring the grey convertible... ;)

I'm bringing the truck... Anyone?!?! :D

K.

Will there be any unleaded racing gas available to purchase?
Conrad

Geoff
run something a little different? or try something a little different ? like letting the wife drive so the car can see some respectable #'s, I don't think she will get scared like someone else, cough Geoff cough.:tongue:

as for the gates opening she told me that they will open the gate "between" 11-12 & start TNT about 12.

run something a little different? or try something a little different ? like letting the wife drive so the car can see some respectable #'s, I don't think she will get scared like someone else, cough Geoff cough.:tongue:

Heck, I think she has made more passes in it in the last couple of years than I have.:redface:
The GN has an issue right now, so i don't want to make anymore passes in it---a TR with an issue, can you IMAGINE that:eek:

K.--if i can make it, i will be in the grey conv. I have already had it to the track, it felt like an elephant on skates with the mich. pilots on the back.
I have some new rims and big MT drag radials on order, but they obviously won't be here before this weekend.

Geoff

hey guys im going to try and make it out we got a turkey dinner to go to first but after that im there!

also remember they are dyno queens, the #'s look good on paper but,a piece of paper don't get you down the track.:biggrin: what's up with the bike in your sig. are you sure you still even have that thing? how do you know it hasn't been parted out & sold on the black market.:eek:

Geoff if you would like some good street tire that love the corners, try these. I have found on Kate's car they stick like a car on rails in the turns.

Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

Steve--i am familiar with those tires and like them.
Keith is right in this case, the car currently has a very nice of Michelin pilots on it, but traction is just ridiculous, i can hit it at 60 in third and the thing will just spin and walk sideways.

I agree it is somewhat of dyno queen unless i can solve this traction problem w/ a set of tires----if that happens---i promise this thing is anything but a dyno queen. Best pass w/ 3 tries was 12.51@120(1/2 throttle in first, 3/4 throttle in second, granny shifting and spinning threw the 1/8th)--if i can get it to hook, i expect to take easily take over a second or more off that--and that is on a 92 octane tune.

Are you guys going to cook, is there anything i can bring?????

Geoff

what's up with the bike in your sig. are you sure you still even have that thing? how do you know it hasn't been parted out & sold on the black market.:eek:

WOW.... Did you really go there?!?! :mad: I'm headed to his house in about 20mins., possibly with the Sheriff's Dept. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow I'm either in jail or dead!! :mad:

K.