track bite?

fatbastard

Hello turbo community!

Ive been reading this board regularly for quite some time now and it has helped me a lot. But for now Ill have to ask becouse I cant find it anywhere on the net:

does anyone here have pictures or any info to share on how to apply Track Bite to asphalt. I took the job of designing some kind of an applicator to have on a truck bed to spray this stuff on our local track.

all tips well appreciated as I have never seen this kind of unit before

I was thinking of a length of tubing drilled and tapped for spray nozzles with pressurized air driving the juice instead of having a pump.

thank you for your time
Maggi Finn
Iceland

VHT when used in a sprayer is usually diluted to help sread it evenly for one and two, it keeps the sprayer nozzles from clogging up. I see a 70/30 mix of trackbite and methanol alchohol used at alot of tracks, the methanol quickly evaporates to leave an even layer of the sticky stuff. From what I see HRP in houston do it get in a truck with a large 4 foot wide sprayer unit and drive up and down the concrete pad up until the asphalt surface (1/8 mile) until suface is coated (1 trip up, 1 down, back up and one final down). then a tractor dragging a sled with rubber on the bottom drives up and down once or twice and it is my opinion it helps work the vht in. Anyways, sounds like a good idea... and mainly just try and insure an even "light" coat and brainstorm a little and you might just come up with a more efficent idea than what is currently used :)