TR6 ignition

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok. I hear this ignition is needed for cars making over 500 hp. Would you think I would need this set up? Am I losing anything by using the factory setup?

The TR6 is a great product like all of Bob's inventions and fills a void of good modules not being available in the aftermarket. I think the TR6 is a great investment for a TR but a good working OEM module/coil pack will support 500+ hp. I have been very low 10's on a stocker and many have gone 9's with stock set ups but the problem is that OEM units are getting old and there aren't good stock style replacements at this time. If your stocker is working well your will prolly be good assuming everything else is good but the TR6 would be a great investment for dependability.

IMO this is one of the greatest things ever made for our cars. Eliminates a lot of guesswork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless your looking for the extra features like two step or feel that your stock ignition is failing then you really don't need to upgrade. Stock ignition will work well into the 900+Rear wheel hp zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk