TR Wheels, 2 gauge pillar pod, chips, mirror, etc...

Delerius

I can only package and ship during the weekend since I am out over the raod during the week. I prefer PayPal but will also except check (must clear first) and money orders... All prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted.

2 Gauge pillar pod in blue. Don't know who made it but it matches perfect if ya got blue interior. $15.00 + $7 Shipping
--------------------------
2 Gauge holder in blue. Again it matches perfect if you got blue interior. This one here mounts under the radio I believe. $5.00 + $7 Shipping
Chrome west coast style mirror. Brand new... $20.00 + $10 Shipping
4 - 1987 turbo regal wheels. Very nice shape and they include the center caps. I will not separate the caps from the wheels. Tires not included. No curb rash. One wheel has a tiny crack right at the lip of the center cap... $275.00
Thrasher Chip - Version - 9235K7560, Octane - 92, Injector - Blue Top 36 lb, Stut - No, Anti-theft - Yes, TCC - Normal... $20.00 + $5 Shipping
Casper's Chip - I do not anything about this chip. I believe its for the Blue Top 36 lb. $20.00 + $5 Shipping
Unknown make Chip - Street 93, Blue Top 36 lb., 20 degrees... $20.00 + $5 Shipping
- ALL 3 Chips for $50 + $5 Shipping -

Attachments

• gaugepillar.jpg
    gaugepillar.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 45
  • gaugeholder.jpg
    gaugeholder.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 41
  • westcoastmirror1.jpg
    westcoastmirror1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 45
  • westcoastmirror.jpg
    westcoastmirror.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 32
Here is a pic of each of the wheels. It is the rearleft.jpg which if you look close, you can see the tiny crack... Otherwise these wheels are beautiful...

Attachments

• frontleft.jpg
    frontleft.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 43
  • frontright.jpg
    frontright.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 30
  • rearleft.jpg
    rearleft.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 38
  • rearright.jpg
    rearright.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 24
Here are so closeups of the caps. you can see in the rearleftcap.jpg the crack in the aluminum. Also the owner of the car before me used a little rubber glue on that cap. I didn't see any cracks and the glue comes right off...

Attachments

• frontleftcap.jpg
    frontleftcap.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 17
  • rearleftcap.jpg
    rearleftcap.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 18
  • frontrightcap.jpg
    frontrightcap.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 14
  • rearrightcap.jpg
    rearrightcap.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 16
Gauge Pod and Gauge holder - SOLD

NEW prices!

* TR Wheels - $315.00 * includes shipping within the 48 states!

* All three chips - $40.00 * includes shipping

* West coast mirror - $25.00 * includes shipping