TR paint code #????????

Dwayne

Narrow A$$ Racing
Can somebody give me the GM paint code on an 87 Silver T
.........Thanks for the help

Bigdaddy code in 12u laquer but i wouldn't put laquer back on thats old school now a good base coat does the job very nice. Later Sean

BigDaddy,
Here are the paint codes for the silver T Regals, There were 3 codes:

Silver Met 12
Silver Met S13
Silver Met 13

Its bound to be one of the three :cool: .

Thanks fo the info guys........This is the 3rd time I've posted this ? and this time I actually got the info I was looking for.........Here's the deal, I recently bought an 87 Silver T That came from the factory Light blue. The previous owner painted it silver(why, I don't know), but it has a few road chips and a couple of places that need touched up. I can't locate the original owner to get the paint code so I thought the original GM color would be a good place to start........Thanks again,Dwayne Thompson

Which is my problem!

My car 86 TT is labeled 15U and 15L. 15. Yep.

WA code is 8535, right? Problem is, it's Astral Silver sometimes or Medium Grey Metallic. I'm on my fourth batch and it's not right.

I'm painting it camo now.

8535 is the med grey mettallic. I think. Astral silver was only used on trucks like the astro van. and safari.

I talked to the original owner that had the recall paint done and he said it's was done with whatever Code 15 is.

I think I need to shoot the 8535 I have, clear it and then compare or just get the current paint scanned and see what it come up with.

I think I'm just being too anal about it.

Terry

So far I've tried one touchup paint that matched the color code for my silver and it's too dark. I think I'll just have the paint mixer look at it with some color tabs and pick something. Probably be closer than this junk.

The paint codes I sent you were right off of my RPO sticker on the trunk lid from an 87 Limited.;)