toying with the idea of selling my 86 gn

GANGSTER

HAPPY WHEN IM BOOSTING!
I know what I have done to it but have no idea what it would be worth to sell. I can tell you this, its got all the goodies. Im realizing its not as practical as i need it to be. I would be interested in a p/m from someone who knows the real worth of a gn thats all done up to discuss what i have invested and what i should look to get should i decide to go that way. Thanks

sent you a brief description and pics, if interested let me know and ill send detailed list of everything,thanks.

86 Gn

got your photos it does look nice, if you can PM me your specs like the block,injectors,turbo,fuel mgmnt.,rear,cage?, gearing,options and other stuff like who's hands blessed your motor etc... Yes, I am familiar with the 400 tranny and I do not mind shifting it manually I have one right now in one of my Buick a TH 400 on a Ford 9" with a 4th gear from Gear Vendor. I am from South Jersey so distance is not a problem. It seems to be a nice car and why do you want to sell it? how long you have owned it? Do you have any idea about your selling price? thanks, Carmelo