Towershops car show pictures from tonight (July 28)

Rob's motor

Attachments

• pic19.JPG
    pic19.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 240
My attempt at showing just how nice the paint is on Rob's car! Seriously any of my pics don't nearly do this car justice.. The nicest paint job of any car I've seen :)

Attachments

• pic22.JPG
    pic22.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 240
My brother's Butang that made an appearance... Lotta people had the "WTF" look on their face :biggrin: :eek:

Attachments

• pic24.JPG
    pic24.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 237
1 more of Blaze's car right before it got dark..

Attachments

• pic26.JPG
    pic26.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 237
Another GN that doesn't have a name to go with it, but was very nice despite the pic at night!

Attachments

• pic27.JPG
    pic27.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 228
Night time pic of Fat Bubba's low 10 sec WH1 TSM car that he has for sale... At 20K with for the car with the trailer, extra set of wheels, and other extras it is a great deal!

Attachments

• pic28.JPG
    pic28.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 240
John Wilde said:

LOL John trust me when I say there were several diehard Ford guys that will be having Butang nightmares tonight!!!! One guy was nice enough to say he will remember what it looks like cause he doesn't want to run into on the street :biggrin:

Another crappy night time pic of Bubba's super clean WH1 car

Attachments

• pic29.JPG
    pic29.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 233
Wow great looking cars there...especially under the hoods!!!

Thanks for posting!

86brick said:
Well we had a little bit of rain driving out there and a few rain drops at the show, but it cleared up and was for the most part a nice night... I counted 12 Buicks all together and 1 Butang :biggrin: so was a pretty good showing :) :cool:

1st car is Blaze's sweet gray Limited~

Hey Steve, thanks for posting. :cool: