Tower Shops March 27th Last Friday of the month.

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
Hey Guy's,
This Friday will be the last Friday of the month.:biggrin: Lets try to all make it and have a good showing of GN"s,TR'S, TTA'S, SY's, & TY's see you all out there.

Change to next Friday

We are trying to make this next Friday 4/3 so we can hang out a little, then go so the movie after. I figure a 9:30ish movie at I-75 Sherdian Movie theater. People don't want to take their cars, this gives them time to go home and get their other cars.

If you guys could help out this would be great. Trying to get something organized here is difficullt at best.

Count so Far!!

That's 4 confirmed to meet on 4/3 at Towers. Some people are still going to meet this Friday too.

i'll be there this friday, i went to the krusin krome ave car show ( which SUCKED THE ONLY good thing was we got 4 movie tickets for the advanced screening of Fast and furious-4. so me and crazqban will go see it on tuesday the 31st. but i will be there friday, maybe even next friday , and a movie sounds good but i won't be going to the theater in my GN, that a big NO-NO -:cool:

Gonna try to make it with the Typhoon if you are still on for this Friday. For the movie I'll wait for the DVD.

What is the adress of tower shop:confused:
dont know the exact address, but its LITERALLY right off 595 and University Drive. So if you know where that is, you cant miss it.

What time is everyone planning on getting there? And where do you usually park?

dont know the exact address, but its LITERALLY right off 595 and University Drive. So if you know where that is, you cant miss it.

What time is everyone planning on getting there? And where do you usually park?

South Florida Turbo Buick Club

usually in the last row (east), north of the military vehicles. Lightnings are right next to us. If you ask the guy who takes your $1 to get in, he should know where we are.

Some guys get there really early (4 or 5?). Mostly around 6-7pm I would think. I will be there around 7-7:30...

oh ok. that's not too bad then, i was planning on being there around 6pm. And yeah i saw you guys in the same spot a month ago, just didnt know if that was the usual spot. Thanks man...

Tomm

Reminder about tomm, some of us are meeting for the FF4 movie at Towers first, and then later to an available movie.. With or without the rides!