Torque converter recommendation please

OneQuikSix

I think I'm going to be in the market for a new transmission and torque converter soon. I'd love to hear some recommendations based on the combo in my sig. My only condition is that it is a lockup unit. The car isn't driven much, but I look forward to taking it on long trips to races and shows and such. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

What's your e.t goals?

I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 10.80 MAX. I'm not sure I'd want to push my bottom end much more than that on a regular basis anyway. For the most part, I'd love to consistently run low elevens without having to worry about my driveline. Then, if someone in a nice street car really taunts me at the race track, I can turn things up some and give them a good run.

How high do you rev the engine?

The 3200 stall doesn't work well with a low rev'ing motor. In these cases something like a multi-disc vigilante is more suitable. You can run the high stall needed to spool the TE-63 and then lock it at WOT to keep the converter from slipping. The tranny needs some billet parts to stay alive.

If you turn the engine 5600-5800, a 3200 single disc is OK.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I only wanted to retain the lockup capability for driving on trips, around town, etc... While racing, I intended to leave the converter unlocked. Everything is still coming together in my build. Presently, I'm not sure how high I can rev this motor. In fact, I just finished installing a PowerLogger and wideband this evening. So, naturally, I haven't had the new motor past half-throttle yet. As soon as I get a fuel pump in this weekend, I'll start the basic tuning process.