Tool Cart suggestions ?

I really haven't had much luck with Grainger products or their staff. BW lower box would look good in my trailer.

My Craftsman Professional cart arrived today (model #65554, 56W-30D-42H), and it looks suitably heavy-duty. Now for a few evenings of work, moving & organizing tools ... :)

The bolts on the cart are inch-threaded, not metric, so probably it's made in USA (not indicated on any labels I could see). Either that, or it's made in Liberia or Myanmar ;)

Interestingly, the cart has 6 casters, 3 at each end (6x2" size), and the casters have lube zerk fittings. Looking underneath the cart, I saw there is a mounting plate in the center for an additional caster. I probably will install a 7th swivel caster.

A minor quibble: the wheels are not spring suspensioned, like the large SnapOn tool carts-- that does make it easier to push the cart over bumps and gaps. But not a big deal, as once the cart is positioned it's rarely going to move.

I hate changing tool boxes cause of sorting all the tools, and getting just in the right spot.

For insurance purposes, once you get your tools in the right spot. You probably should take alot of photos of all your tools and file them.

Thats what we have to do at work.

Just a good idea!:)

BW