Too many choices on springs

baycityman

My current springs are just flat out tired. I'm looking for good replacement springs for the front and rear. I looked at Moog and they have several options. I drive it on the street only for a total of 5,000 to 8,000 miles per year. I don't fill up the trunk with rocks but I do put passengers in the back once and awhile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Front

Moog 5600
or
Moog 5606 Heavy duty

Rear

Moog 5379
or
Moog cc627 Variable Rate Coil

MOOG 5658 front ----- 1" lower than stock, much better spring rate

MOOG 5413 rear ----- Slightly lower than stock but better spring rate

Moog CC621 cargo coil

I just put a pair on mine today, asked for 85 Buick Lesabre
Nice height, nice ride and nice launch
and out the door they were 61 bucks but thats discount through guy behind the counter

went to autozone, just to price the springs.. with, or without air conditioner?? What the **** does a stupid air conditioner have to do with my coil springs??? I know I know, the extra weight. What, 50 lbs? Oh yea? Well what if I want to put a passenger in my car? Theyre 180 pounds, NOOWW what?? Another thing.. How come the grand national specific springs are more expensive than all the rest of the comparable buick or g body springs? Anyone?

went to autozone, just to price the springs.. with, or without air conditioner?? What the **** does a stupid air conditioner have to do with my coil springs??? I know I know, the extra weight. What, 50 lbs? Oh yea? Well what if I want to put a passenger in my car? Theyre 180 pounds, NOOWW what?? Another thing.. How come the grand national specific springs are more expensive than all the rest of the comparable buick or g body springs? Anyone?

I believe, not for sure though, it's because of the F41 suspension option.