Too early 1-2 w/ Stageright

ATEAV8GN

IC? Who needs that crap!
Gents,

The car's down for winter overhaul and I was hoping ya'll might be able to shed some light on some problems I was having with the tranny.

Tranny is a Century build with BQ core, stageright installed by me. 16930 NLU 3500 stall converter.

Probelm 1) after launch (12-15psi, 3400ish rpm) the car shifted really quick 1-2, like 35-4K range. Car pulls hard all the way to 5600 in 2nd, manually shift to 3rd. TV is set properly. I would love for 1st to hang around a little longer, like 1k extra. Ideas here? Street 'driving' 1st would go to 48-5Kish.

Problem 2) Stageright related I assume... (Long story short) tossed gov spring, took to century, after spring re-install had Mike do tranny/conv flush with machine, He noted that in park, trany cooler would not get any flow, had to do flush with trans in neutral. We did note that it did get flow in everything but park. After that any pit cool-down or parking cooldown was done in neutral... anybody else seen this problem? Solutions?

Semi-problem 3) the core I turned in for the Century unit had billet servo in it, new unit did not, so we pulled the billet out of core and Mike tried to install it in new tranny (7am saturday, Ennis, sheared input shaft on old tranny during midnight access road pump/race gas flush session the night before, nothing better than hotel parking lot tranny swaps :D) and had trouble with the pin length (don't know if too long or short) so we left it out for later install. Now, 2 years later, I'd like to get it in. What tips would ya'll have for in-car install and how to resolve pin issues. Also, since storage the o-rings on billet unit aren't looking so hot any more and was hoping ya'll could provide replacement o-ring sizes for it.

Any help is always appreciated.

TIA,