Tony Dequick front mount inter cooler

The Ic is 9.5 inches wide and 27 inches long. I am located near asheville nc and I will need to look for the pipes.

I would like to get 300

if its only 9 1/2 tall its not any dequick cooler im aware of
on the V2 ,which was the smaller FMIC , the core was 23.5 x 13 x 3
V1 was larger and thicker

for the TTA it was the V2 with customized pipes to get across the longer rad support
charged air was know to some do stuff using whatever was laying around or whatever a customer wanted and even varied from unit to unit

waiting on a pic , condition is everything with a fmic , damage greatly affects price , and dequick early ones had 2.5 piping even though cores were 3" in out , with 3" pipes is a plus

Last edited:
for the TTA it was the V2 with customized pipes to get across the longer rad support
charged air was know to some do stuff using whatever was laying around or whatever a customer wanted and even varied from unit to unit

waiting on a pic , condition is everything with a fmic , damage greatly affects price , and dequick early ones had 2.5 piping even though cores were 3" in out , with 3" pipes is a plus

Thanks Paulie

For some reason I can not uoad a photo from an I phone can someone provide a e mail address and post it for me

First photo uploaded

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 189
I don't think I can locate them, they came with the car and the gentlemen is looking for them. How much would you offer as is without pipes......

The Atr had some weird shaped pipes their gonna be expensive to make, plus the outlets are only 2 1/4 if I remember correctly while pipes were steel 2 1/2, id suggest finding the pipes to sell it for your price.

Yup a V-2 is 23.5 x 13 x 3 and this is mine. Tony's first ones only had 2 & 1/2 in. pipes which are the black ones here. I hunted forever and finally found some 3 in. ones that were in pretty sad shape but after ALOT of work here they are fixed and chromed.

Attachments

• 1772.JPG
    1772.JPG
    574 KB · Views: 98
  • 1776.JPG
    1776.JPG
    602.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 1767.JPG
    1767.JPG
    858.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG