Tom Shea's Twin Turbo GN Parts

TomShea

Minnesota Grand National & T-Type Association
I sold my Twin Turbo GN and now I have these parts left over that were not included with sale of the car.
These parts are all fresh and have been used only a couple of times. They work well and are as close to new as you can get.
You can see pics of this car with the parts listed below for sale on, mgnta.com. Click on member’s rides and then Tom.

Dual pump, SX fuel system, complete. Includes 2 pumps with fused and relayed wiring, 2 check valves, 3 filters, the mounting plate, all of the lines. The feed lines from the cell’s (Not included, See note) dual -10 outlets to the pre filters. The lines from the pumps come from the check valves -8 to a Y-block then – 8 to the final filter and up to the fuel rail. Return line is – 8 All lines and fitings are Earls and Russle steel braided. All fittings and lines included. Retail around $1500. I’ll take ½.
(Note), I left the original cell in the car when sold. I do have a 3 gallon Jaz fuel cell with new mount brackets. It has -8 fittings. The cell and mount kit retail for around 150. I’ll take 1/2, if purchased with the system.

T.H.-400 trans fresh with receipts, Fresh Art Carr converter 3500 stall, B&M Pro stick shifter w lockout, Trans shield, Flywheel shield, Lokar flex dip tube & stick, SeaTrab cooler and lines. Retail around 2000. I’ll take ½.

Wheels and tires. 4 Weld Aluma-Stars with new tires. Front-runners are, the heavier duty multi-ply, DOT, Micky, 26 x 7.50 x 15. Rears are, M&H, drag radials, 325 / 50 x 15. Tires are brand new with receipts. Wheels have been recently reconditioned, ( new bolts ) and polished. Wheels list for around 350 each, Tires were around 600. I have receipts. Retail cost around 2000. I’ll take ½.

Twin Turbo set – up. Includes the 2, 60 compressor turbos with small turbine housings, (also included are larger housings, separate), fresh from Limit engineering. 2 new tial gates, hooker headers old but rebuilt, Duttweiler dual front mount IC and piping. New air K&N air filters for directly on turbo and old K&N air filters with duct tubing for remote air intake. Retail around 3000. I’ll take ½.

Contact me at my home phone, 9a to 9p. 952-892-5669. E-Mail, ttshea@frontiernet.net.

I will be over at Toms at least once this week. If anyone wants pictures of these parts just let me know and I will get them on the site.

Dual pump setup,

FuelPumps.jpg

FuelLines.jpg

FuelCell.jpg

TH-400 trans

Trans.jpg

TransConverter.jpg

TransCooler.jpg

TransShifter.jpg

Turbos,

TurbosAndHeaders1.jpg

TurbosAndHeaders2.jpg

TurboExhaust.jpg

Additional housings that goes with sale,

TurboExhaustHousings.jpg

Snorkel intakes that goes with sale,

TurboIntakes.jpg

Dual turbo intercooler that goes with sale,

Intercooler.jpg

I sold my Twin Turbo GN and now I have these parts left over that were not included with sale of the car.
These parts are all fresh and have been used only a couple of times. They work well and are as close to new as you can get.
You can see pics of this car with the parts listed below for sale on, mgnta.com. Click on member’s rides and then Tom.

Dual pump, SX fuel system, complete. Includes 2 pumps with fused and relayed wiring, 2 check valves, 3 filters, the mounting plate, all of the lines. The feed lines from the cell’s (Not included, See note) dual -10 outlets to the pre filters. The lines from the pumps come from the check valves -8 to a Y-block then – 8 to the final filter and up to the fuel rail. Return line is – 8 All lines and fitings are Earls and Russle steel braided. All fittings and lines included. Retail around $1500. I’ll take ½.
(Note), I left the original cell in the car when sold. I do have a 3 gallon Jaz fuel cell with new mount brackets. It has -8 fittings. The cell and mount kit retail for around 150. I’ll take 1/2, if purchased with the system.

T.H.-400 trans fresh with receipts, Fresh Art Carr converter 3500 stall, B&M Pro stick shifter w lockout, Trans shield, Flywheel shield, Lokar flex dip tube & stick, SeaTrab cooler and lines. Retail around 2000. I’ll take ½.

Wheels and tires. 4 Weld Aluma-Stars with new tires. Front-runners are, the heavier duty multi-ply, DOT, Micky, 26 x 7.50 x 15. Rears are, M&H, drag radials, 325 / 50 x 15. Tires are brand new with receipts. Wheels have been recently reconditioned, ( new bolts ) and polished. Wheels list for around 350 each, Tires were around 600. I have receipts. Retail cost around 2000. I’ll take ½.

Twin Turbo set – up. Includes the 2, 60 compressor turbos with small turbine housings, (also included are larger housings, separate), fresh from Limit engineering. 2 new tial gates, hooker headers old but rebuilt, Duttweiler dual front mount IC and piping. New air K&N air filters for directly on turbo and old K&N air filters with duct tubing for remote air intake. Retail around 3000. I’ll take ½.

Contact me at my home phone, 9a to 9p. 952-892-5669. E-Mail, ttshea@frontiernet.net.

Put me first in line for the turbo,,,i want the system,i called you and left you a message,thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want the turbo system!

parts for sale

Are the headers for a staged headed motor or stock styled heads?

Tom Shea's Parts

I'm sorry to say that I usually don't have time to log on and check my PMs. I did put my personal email adr and my phone number as well as a link to the pics on my clubs website, mgnta.com.
I see that the new pics have now been posted in the thread.
I currently have inquiries on the parts and I am responding in the order I recieved emails and phone calls.
The parts are considered inquired on but not sold until I have the money in my hands. Therefore it's possible that they may still be available. If interested please don't expect me to check PMs or honor that order of inquiry. I will honor the order of inquiry that is referenced with phone calls and or emails to me at the number and adr shown in the ad.

Parts from TTGN

The car body "roller" and the turbos are gone. They went to the third guy in line. If interested in the other parts then call me or e-mail. Do not PM me since I don't always check that in a timely manner. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I'll send the parts C.O.D. or you can pay the shipping up front. I don't know what the shipping cost is so I would have to check on an individual basis. The wheels are spoken for but not actually purchased. I suspect the guy will not come through. I have another local offer for more on them. I can't say if that guy will come through either. The best thing to do is get in line for these parts if you want them. Talk is cheap. Some times people will speak for an item and not follow through. I will allow a short period of time following contact for the purchaser to follow up. If he doesn't, the next guy is up. That's how it happened with the roller and the turbos.

Tom Shea's TTGN parts

The parts are priced for the buyer to provide shipping. I don't know how much shipping is. Why not inquire yourself. My zip is 55044. I could ship them C.O.D. if you like. Otherwise I'll need the shipping costs up front. I'll accept only wire transfers. Not "PayPal". If you want to pay cash, then make sure it's during banking hours. I'll accept only cash that has been cleared by my bank.

The turbos went to the third guy in line. Sometimes people will speak for an item and then not follow through. I'll allow a reasonable amount of time and then give the next person in line the opprotunity to purchase. Don't be discouraged if you are not the first to inquire. Both the car "roller" and the turbos went to subsequent inquirers.