Today is Easter, and something else

TurboTer

Zap! Commander
First off, Happy Easter to all. Now that that is out of the way, Easter this year falls on Hitler's birthday, and also it's 4-20, the biggest pot smoking day of the year! :eek: When was the last time this happened? Can't remember it happening before.

Originally posted by GN One Day...
WTF?

4-20 is a term known to potheads everywhere. They like to light up at 4:20, and 4-20 (April 20th) is the biggest pot smoking day of the year. How did this come about? I have no idea...

its also the aniversy of colombine (sp)... there was something else that happened today, but i cant put my fingre on it...

-neil

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
its also the aniversy of colombine (sp)... there was something else that happened today, but i cant put my fingre on it...

-neil

Are you sure Columbine happened on April 20? Yesterday was the anniversary of the federal government's murder of 80+ people at Waco, Texas in 1993. Two years later to the date, Timothy McVeigh blew up the OK City federal building for revenge.

Originally posted by TurboTer
4-20 is a term known to potheads everywhere. They like to light up at 4:20, and 4-20 (April 20th) is the biggest pot smoking day of the year. How did this come about? I have no idea...
420 is the code police used for "marijuana smoking in progress"

Even the cops are in on it, guess I'm the only one that didn't know! Or, could that 420 be a code on the police band for "smoke 'em if ya got 'em, Capt's out" if they say that at 4:20? ;)

actually there is no 420 police code. in april issue of Stuff, they explain the 420 thing it started from a few pot smokers and that was their usual meeting time. eventually it spread from there.

actually there is no 420 police code. in april issue of Stuff, they explain the 420 thing it started from a few pot smokers and that was their usual meeting time. eventually it spread from there.

the pot heads chose 4:20 because it was the day john denver died (atleast i beleve thats why, its what ive herd)

Furthermore, doing some small calculations. (Remeber math, pot heads??? ;) )

April 20th is a Sunday in these recent and future years.

1980, 1986, 1997, 2003, 2008, 2014

And April 20th is a Sunday AND Easter these years:

2003, 2014.

There has not been April 20th Easter at least since the origin of the 4-20 thing in the early 70's.

And - for another little tidbit - Hitler was born April 20th, 1889, which was a Saturday. Easter that year was Sunday, April 21.....

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............