To Fix My Regal

TrndAssassin2

Ok heres what I need to fix my 84 buick regal,
im wondering if anyone knows where I can get these parts for cheap, and what a good price for the parts is. I wont be buying the parts till about july but i'd like to know.

1. Front left and right outer Fenders
2. Front left and right Bumper Fillers
3. Front Left headlight bracket.
4. Front left and right black headlight bezel
5. Front left and right turn signal Lense
needless to say...the car found a deer :(
now for the wear and tear things.

6. Rear bumper filler
7. Replacement Rear shocks...the origonal ones broke..dont ask me how

ok also, the car is a regal limited , it has the fancy chrome bottom to the doors, which has caused bad door rust. I wish to take the chrome off and was wondering if they make patches for them doors instead of replacing the whole door?

All advice would be greatly appreciated, im 17 and this is my first buick project and I have no real idea where to go to get the best deal on parts.
Nor have I ever dealt with turbos before, and I am going to put a turbo on this car. The last car I helped build was a 69 chevelle, and its a lot easier to find parts for chevy cars.
Sincerely,
Dustin

I've got a drivers headlight bezel. I also have a a pass. but it has a small chip(hardly noticeable but I'll throw it in if you want it). I'll sell both for $35 plus shipping. jdpolzin@yahoo.com. -----Jeremy

just pricing

For now im just getting a rough estimate on price total and where to get the parts I need if I can get them all.

Hey I am from Lafayette and have alot of the parts you are asking about. Get in touch with me and you can come look and what I have and see if it is what you want. My number is 765-474-7755 and my name is Josh.

Will but not now

Josh, I would call you right now, but things are tight and I dont have the money and probably wont till this spring, but I will write your number down and call later when I have the money to see if you still have the parts.
Dustin

TrndAssassin2 said:
Josh, I would call you right now, but things are tight and I dont have the money and probably wont till this spring, but I will write your number down and call later when I have the money to see if you still have the parts.
Dustin
No problem. I just have the parts laying upstairs at my shop so whenever your ready let me know.