TMF co-pilot laptop holder

lap top mount

Thanks for all the E mails and great feed back!..It's been 3 yrs and not any complaints on the adjustable co-pilot..I dont have as much time anymore to make the parts i once did!:( :( ..the seat bracket design for the GN will stay the same..the lap top tray parts&bracket will be CNC lazer cut and a new quick release hold tabs on the tray;) ;) ..ALL fastner hardware will be stainless steel..
I will have more info on the new units and I let everyone know whats up!..
The TTA and the sy/ty will also have a seatbracket as well..I will put the pics and pricing info on my web site when they are readyto ship!..I'm sure someone will post a heads up here!:)
Thanks,
Joe Tiano TMF

Thanks for all the E mails and great feed back!..It's been 3 yrs and not any complaints on the adjustable co-pilot..I dont have as much time anymore to make the parts i once did!:( :( ..the seat bracket design for the GN will stay the same..the lap top tray parts&bracket will be CNC lazer cut and a new quick release hold tabs on the tray;) ;) ..ALL fastner hardware will be stainless steel..
I will have more info on the new units and I let everyone know whats up!..
The TTA and the sy/ty will also have a seatbracket as well..I will put the pics and pricing info on my web site when they are readyto ship!..I'm sure someone will post a heads up here!:)
Thanks,
Joe Tiano TMF

thanks for a update on the new version of the CO-PILOT

it's a very sweet product. i have logged 5k miles this yr with my co pilot .

Joe, I need a laptop holder for my new race car, please give me a call 586 294 4404
Thanks,
Mike

Awesome I will put up some pics on the Spooky page when we get it in the car
Thanks Joe,
Mike

cool...and yes,I'm going to have a seat bracket to fit the TTA...the jig for the sy/ty seat bracket(stock seats)..will be done this week!(I hope)...thanks pat!
the TTA seat bracket is being mocked up and will have a seat bracket as soon as I get some time!:rolleyes: ..a few weeks for sure!
thanks everyone, joe TMF

cool...and yes,I'm going to have a seat bracket to fit the TTA...the jig for the sy/ty seat bracket(stock seats)..will be done this week!(I hope)...thanks pat!
the TTA seat bracket is being mocked up and will have a seat bracket as soon as I get some time!:rolleyes: ..a few weeks for sure!
thanks everyone, joe TMF

Your very welcome Joe

hey joe have ya put the finishing touches on the seat bracket for the SY/TY'S

thanks everyone, joe TMF

;) Updates? I really would like this by July 1st!!

hey joe, im down here near huntersville. ive always thought it would be nice to have a mount so its nice to know your near by. when i find the extra cash ill hit you up and take a road trip up to see ya. always looking for good excuse to head up that way.

I'm needing one for my t-type. Sent a email about month ago with no response. I would really like one of these, but will have to go else where if there's not going to be any more made soon.