TMF co-pilot laptop holder

Joe Tiano

TMF Supporting Vendor
turbo buick people...I will have 10, universal co-pilot laptop holders for g-body cars ready to ship @the end of next week..the price on the 10 is $150=10$ S&H..after those are gone..there will be a 15$ price increase to 165$ +10$ S&H..the "new" holders will have some changes..for the better...thanks joe:D

Hey Joe I bought one of your custom mounts but got a different laptop. How much for the universal mount only?

the changes are ..the use of anodized aluminum sheet(natural color)and I'm having the "tray" parts made by a metal stamping company...instead of ME hand fabricating ALL of the parts.... thanks :cool:

Joe makes a very sweet part. Everytime someone sees my laptop holder they freak out. Ultra high quailty and trick looking. Everyone needs one so give Joe a Shout.

Neal

there is 4 more laptop holders...and when there gone...there will be NO more!...sorry if you were left out! joe

they are ALL gone!...the "new" parts will not be ready till the week of june 21,04..thanks joe

yes..I still have a few for the gn...the web site is.. www.tmfparts.2ya.com the price to turbobuick owners is $175.00+ shipping.that is with the quick release post clamp! thanks for everything!...joe tiano

Need a laptop holder

Joe,

I set you an email a few days ago. i would like to get one of your holders, let me know.

Thanks,
Mike