Title car without emissions?

milehighGN

My car doesn't have a cat on it and isn't running right. I still have a georgia title, but i need to get one for colorado since i'm considering selling it, trading it, etc when i get it to run right. Question is, how do I get JUST the title in my name without an emissions test? I don't care about plates or driving it on the street.

Here in Utah you can get a title for a car buy paying the new title fee...like 6 dollars I believe. This is just to get the title for a car. You might want to call you own department of motor vehicles and ask.

Title Car

I think you have to have emissions test to title. Call Engines To Go in Englewood at (303) 781-9129 for tune.

If your Georgia title is clear, why not just sell it with that one ? Had a Texas title on my 97 Ram that posed no problem when I got rid of it.

in co you can get a title with no emissions, you can't get an emissions unless you have a title i believe. i have bought plenty of cars and got the titles in my name and everything before i ever got an emissions test.

AND if you know someone that lives in or has a business in weld county, see if they will let you register the car using their address. ths cheaper and best of all, no emisions test required at all, although that may change soon.

You still haven't had the code 42 fixed??
As Doug said have John & Pete at Engines To Go fix it for you.

Approps of nothing whatsoever, I have heard they have a cat lying around that you may be able to borrower for a case of beer.