Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Goodyear Eagle SS DOT Drag Radials

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • M&H Racemaster Radial Drag Radials

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Just Curious. Getting an early start on things I want to get done in the Spring.

Take The Poll :biggrin:

MT ET Street Radials are the best IMOP. They hook almost like slicks but are very stable at high speeds and are great street tires as well

MT ET Street Radials are the best IMOP. They hook almost like slicks but are very stable at high speeds and are great street tires as well

X2

My last 2 sets have been BFG's. I am done with them, I have launched on the M/T's on my friends mustang. No comparision. M/T's all the way from here on out for me.

I tried M&H wrinkles 1 time, it wasn't pretty...
Had a pair of BFG old tread pattern Drags which worked really well.
Currently using M/T's and very happy.

Thought there would be more pickings of the Hoosiers, NITTOs, and BFGs. Looks like a land slide in regards to what you all think is the better drag radial. :cool:

I've used:M/T,BFG,Nitto,and the Goodyears. The BFG and Nitto's hook a lot better than "real" radials but not nearly as well as any race tire. The Goodyears hooked the best but I don't think they're available any more. I'm using the M/T's right now. I am curious if anyone has experience with the Hoosiers on the street. I was thinking about trying them next.

Hoosier quick time DOT tire's. They are very soft and perfect when you get caught in the rain. I have the 295/50/15, Summit part # HOO-17120

HTML:
jays87gn Quote:
Originally Posted by buttonfly  
X2

My last 2 sets have been BFG's. I am done with them, I have launched on the M/T's on my friends mustang. No comparision. M/T's all the way from here on out for me. 

X3

X4

I just got a new set of 275x50r15 and love'em. Drove to the track but the o2 sensor crapped out on me or I would have some times for ya. Jon Hanson