Tire and Rim Help ?

turbotgirl

Hey guys. I am going to tell you I am turbotgirls son. I have a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Classis. It can use the same size tires and rims as my mom's Turbo-T or a GN. I was wondering what you guys all thought would look good and not rub.

I was thinking of getting maybe 15X7 Cragar SS for the front and 15X8 for the rear. I was wondering if anyone has tried these and if the have a pic or any info about them. I am not really sure what kinda backspacing I need to get. Maybe 4'' in the front and 3.5'' in the rear.

I have not really looked into tires that much yet. I don't need any high performance racing tires or anything like a Comp T/A even. I drive the car rain/snow hot/cold. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on a type of tire to get. Now about what size fits on the rims I want.

Thanks for all your help guys, Really tring to make the car look nicer then it does. The stock olds rims are pertty beat plus kinda small 14''. If anyone has any better suggestions I love to hear them. I like 16'' rims but the don't make cragar ss that big.