Time to go Stage II!

Do you hope to get in the high 4 sec range in the 1/8th
Typhoons and Syclones that why i asked and might want some
At my track, that won't happen on a small tire.
Let's keep focused here. I want Tony.

This is really a useless challenge. Why would anyone bother spending thousands of dollars to haul their car out there to take your money? You aren't that "big of a deal". Besides, didn't I offer you a similar opportunity last year to head this way? My offer still stands. I will pay your gate and racing fees AND I will give you 2:1 odds on your offer. This means, if you come to Reynolds and race Tony you could win $2000 or lose $1000. Even if you lose, I will pay your race and gate fees.

This is really a useless challenge. Why would anyone bother spending thousands of dollars to haul their car out there to take your money? You aren't that "big of a deal". Besides, didn't I offer you a similar opportunity last year to head this way? My offer still stands. I will pay your gate and racing fees AND I will give you 2:1 odds on your offer. This means, if you come to Reynolds and race Tony you could win $2000 or lose $1000. Even if you lose, I will pay your race and gate fees.
You've all already made it very clear that I'm not welcome over in your parts, so I'm certainly not going to waste my time to visit a place where I'm not welcome. I do like the offer, though.

I will sweeten the pie up by $500.00 for that also:) What would that cost you in fuel Don?

If Tony is looking to bow out, shouldn't he be the one telling me that? He is the one that told me to put my money where my mouth was, and told me running down my track shouldn't be no more difficult than any other difficult track. Where's he hiding?

Alky V6 said:
You've all already made it very clear that I'm not welcome over in your parts, so I'm certainly not going to waste my time to visit a place where I'm not welcome. I do like the offer, though.

Are you kidding me? You're more then welcome. If you remember correctly, I even offered to make an exception so you could run TSO. As a race promoter, I would encourage and "welcome" anyone to come to my event. Why would I offer to pay your racing fees if you weren't welcome?

Just so you don't worry, I'm about to get on a plane and won't be able to respond until much later

Are you kidding me? You're more then welcome. If you remember correctly, I even offered to make an exception so you could run TSO. As a race promoter, I would encourage and "welcome" anyone to come to my event.
I meant to say i will pay $500 of your fuel bill Don;) That would mean id be a sponsor for you .:confused:

Are you kidding me? You're more then welcome. If you remember correctly, I even offered to make an exception so you could run TSO. As a race promoter, I would encourage and "welcome" anyone to come to my event. Why would I offer to pay your racing fees if you weren't welcome?
That really is a great offer!! Damn.

Still putting it together.

So when exactly are you calling anyone out? Usually when you call someone out you are ready to go. I am ready to go. I called you out to Bowling Green last year for $1000 to show and $1000 to win. That offer is good this year too. I don't know how you could feel unwelcome with these offers you are getting. I feel welcome and no one makes me any generous offers. Would you like my Grandma to make you a quilt? She can whip up before BG to be sure, and I will throw it into the pot. Anyone else interested? Cash is king but barbecue, gift cards, welcome mats, red carpets all add to the welcoming feeling. I know you specifically want Tony, but I specifically want to beat your ass (on the track).

That really is a great offer!! Damn.
Yes it is. A great offer to visit a place where everyone has it in for me for being different. No thanks.
I really need to see Tony show me how it's done on my track. That's what I want to see.

So when exactly are you calling anyone out? Usually when you call someone out you are ready to go. I am ready to go. I called you out to Bowling Green last year for $1000 to show and $1000 to win. That offer is good this year too. I don't know how you could feel unwelcome with these offers you are getting. I feel welcome and no one makes me any generous offers. Would you like my Grandma to make you a quilt? She can whip up before BG to be sure, and I will throw it into the pot. Anyone else interested? Cash is king but barbecue, gift cards, welcome mats, red carpets all add to the welcoming feeling. I know you specifically want Tony, but I specifically want to beat your ass (on the track).
Now thats some funny shit right there:)

Maybe we can meet at Vegas sometime.

Yes it is. A great offer to visit a place where everyone has it in for me for being different. No thanks.
I really need to see Tony show me how it's done on my track. That's what I want to see.
Nobody has it in for you they just want to prove a point that you talk alot and dont put up the number..You know the humble thing Tony was talking about

Maybe we can meet at Vegas sometime.

How is Vegas in January? If the track is open, I would say we can do it. Not paying you the $1000 to show when I am doing all the travelling though. I will still put up a $1000 to race and throw in the quilt. What are your favorite colors? How long do ya need it, 4 and a half feet?

Tony really yanked your chain didnt he:mad: