Time for suspension rebuild?

BlackBandit

God loves Buicks!
Lately my car has started makeing some new noises. I hear a bearing when I'm going down the road and let off the gas. It's not a wheel bearing...I just replaced all of those to no avail. The other noise is my tires rubbing the wheel well by the firewall when I turn, particularly to the right. (235/65-15) It doesn't seem to rub as bad when I turn under throttle. Would rebuilding my front end fix this? It never did it before and the handling hasn't changed, no pulling or anything. Just don't understand how it could start rubbing without going out of alingment. Any suggestions on what might cause this would really be appreciated. TIA.

Most of the cars I've seen one wheel sticks out farther on one side than the other, thats why one rubs and the other doesn't. Did you check your rear end fluid?
Tarey D.

I did check the rear end fluid. It's good. I think that the bearing I hear might be the pinion bearing. The one I'm really worried about it the front tires rubbing. I don't understand why they would just start rubbing all of a sudden.