Throwing Parts At It Sale!!!!

artrenee10

Older...wiser...and broker...
To diagnose my faulty fuel pressure problem...which turned out to be a hole in the rubber hose connected to the pulsator, I now have things that I don't need...

1) Coil Pack and Ignition Module...It is a few years old...but still worked...I No gasket know its NOT a Wells brand ....80.00 Shipped

2) Accufabe Billet ADJFPR-70 Shipped

3) ECM-40 Shipped

4) Stock Turbo Feed Line-Brand new Never Been Used 20 Shipped This is NOT braided

5) Intercooler Bracket-30 Shipped

6) LT1 MAF 30 Shipped

7) Stock Fuel Pump-Installed for a day or two....paid 90.00 Will sell for 50 Shipped Is an AC Delco...

Yes I have paypal.....

If this the line that supplies oil to the turbo I'll take it!!

4) Stock Turbo Feed Line-Brand new Never Been Used 20 Shipped This is NOT braided

Would like dibs on the lt1 Maf if still available. Don't have paypal. shoot a pm for payment arrangement-thanks.

Under Pressure...You have a pm....

Turbo Tom-The ECM is out of an 87 GN...I don't have any pics of it sorry...

GNIS The ADJFPR is sold pending payment.

USETABOOST the LT1MAF is still available I will send a pm for payment options.

3.8Lter the stock oil feed line is sold pending payment

Coil pack and ignition module still for sale.....

Also found a Casper's Hotwire kit. Complete brand new still in bag w/all hardware.
55 Shipped....

Sales fell through,

ECM 40 Shipped

And FPR 75.00 Shipped are Still for sale

Turbo Line is sold

LT1 Maf is sold

Hotwire Kit is 50 SHipped( Casper's brand new in the bag)

Stock Fuel Pump 50 Shipped

Coil Pack and Ignition Module 75 Shipped

Also Found Casper's Positive Battery Cable Good Condition 60 Shipped

Fuel Tank Sender 50 Shipped

Thank You,

Steve Chambers

fpr

I will take the adjustable fpr for 75 shipped if it is still available.
Get me your paypal info and I will send the money.

Ecm

Is the ECM still available? Was it working when you removed it? Is the Calpak & PROM still in it? Is the Door still on it? What is its overall condition? Sorry I haven't gotten back sooner. I'm on Vacation & will be home Monday. Definitely still interested! Let me know. Thanks, Tom.

Is the ECM still available? Was it working when you removed it? Is the Calpak & PROM still in it? Is the Door still on it? What is its overall condition? Sorry I haven't gotten back sooner. I'm on Vacation & will be home Monday. Definitely still interested! Let me know. Thanks, Tom.

Im sorry Tom, I just saw your post...the ECM has already been sold....
Steve Chambers