Threerail - excellent seller

GNX243

I just purchased a 9 hole hood liner pad from threerail (Rob). Frankly, I was concerned as I've never dealt with him and was concerned when he requested payment by money order. However, after speaking with him on the phone and discussing the pad and his past experiences, I felt assured and forwarded the money order.

It turns out that I should never have been concerned! The pad arrived quickly and it was in better condition than described...it is perfect...and I do mean perfect. Rob said he would double box it and the packaging was terrific....the liner/OB arrived in excellent condition (it not only protected the liner but the original box as well). In fact, the outer box he used is so sturdy, I am going to use it to protect the liner & OB in storage.

Rob constantly called/emailed me keeping me informed of receipt of funds and shipping date/tracking number. The liner was promptly sent out after he received the funds.

Rob is an excellent person with whom to deal and I highly recommend him. I will not hesitate to purchase anything from him in the future.

Rob is a great guy. I have bought plenty of stuff from him, no worries. Phil.

thanks rich for the kind words, i just treated you the way i would like to be treated, good old fashioned way to do things, i think. my youngest boy(10) helped box it with me and had fun doing it! go figure. enjoy your hood liner rich
and good to here from you too phil, thanks. phil is another good member here to buy and sell with, call me whenever your ready for the parts i set aside for you, after the holidays.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, AND HAPPY BOOSTIN, ROB

thanks rich for the kind words, i just treated you the way i would like to be treated, good old fashioned way to do things, i think. my youngest boy(10) helped box it with me and had fun doing it! go figure. enjoy your hood liner rich
and good to here from you too phil, thanks. phil is another good member here to buy and sell with, call me whenever your ready for the parts i set aside for you, after the holidays.
Hey rob wondering if u have any 9 hole hood insulation
Lou 416-743-0111

He's a really nice guy too. I talked to him for a while last year in Detroit on the power tour.