thrasher chip

moe

i don"t want to sound like an idiot but is it for real $25 for a good chip?

I don't have one, but from what I've read it is a very good chip for a mostly stock car (no big injectors, turbo etc).

yup, good value for the money! I've got a fairly stock GN and it works great, took care of a off idle hesitation and stall problem with my "unknown" chip. Only thing is that it wont get through emissions testing but with a stock or close to stock GN i can always put my other chip back in for that. It is recommended that you get a adjustable fuel pressure regulator as well as upgrade your fule pump, but these are things thatreally need to be done anyways.

Check my timeslip page for what kind of performance you can get out of a $25 chip.

Originally posted by UNGN
Check my timeslip page for what kind of performance you can get out of a $25 chip.
Damn, I hate it when people run elevens with one of my Thrasher chips.:D Now I'll have to explain to other people why they aren't going that fast with the same chip...

Originally posted by Scott231

Damn, I hate it when people run elevens with one of my Thrasher chips.:D Now I'll have to explain to other people why they aren't going that fast with the same chip...

Just tell them "Well... it can't be the chip"

Originally posted by Scott231

Does this mean you can edit a thrasher?.
Or ya just kidding.