This really burns my *****!!!!

You know for sure if its a real GNX? If it is that sucks, but its his car. If it'sa clone i wouldnt give a hoot.

-Adam

I looked underneath...Saw the GNX ladder bar and differential cover.Looked inside saw the numbered GNX dash plate..couldnt make out the number though.I know a lot of you are of the opinion that "It is his car let him do what he wants".I don't have a problem with that.My point was simply that it is a shame to see such a rare car go unappreciated on purpose.I'm sure that GNX deserves a much better home where it would be appreciated.I offered to buy it off him.He wasnt interested.No problem.My new GN is 100 times nicer than his wreck,and probably worth more.Most certainly way more appreciated.Hopefully he comes to his senses.If not .....I'll make up a bumper sticker for him that says"ONE OF THE UNFORTUNATE 547"!!!!! :wink:

If you bug him enough he may sale it to you

Bring over some Tim Hortons coffee a dozen Donuts and sit down and talk with him and discuss your passion for these cars and how it means that much not to let this part of History Go Down so bad, or Tell him at least get that Da......n Hyndai out the Garage and put The GNX in there so you dont have to see it go to waste.

Damn, whata idiot. If i saw a GNX, i'd first freak out. second seeing it in that condition, be pissed off.

You know theres always one way to get it....STEAL IT! :cool: It's too easy to steal a G-body car.

Besides that, it is a shame to see a RARE car to go to waste, when the fool doesnt know jack (or as he proclaims) about the car. Maybe we'll see it on ebay in the spring for 30k!

Then we'll hear another rant of yours (and prob 600 others, including me) :wink:

-Adam