This may be along shot

bagged84regal

But I have a buddy looking for a 5th wheel "booty kit" for his 84 buick regal. He is interested in one that is in perfect shape, so if someone happens to know where one is he'd surely appreciate it thank you.

just so happens my younger brother has one laying in his garage...mint but it also already has a 13 maybe 14'' dayton installed. ill take a pic tomorrow

just so happens my younger brother has one laying in his garage...mint but it also already has a 13 maybe 14'' dayton installed. ill take a pic tomorrow

This is exactly what i was hoping for I knew layitlow would have one but that is just as promising as this site considering that everyone on that site is looking for one. I would appreciate it very much thank you

suicedcutty04@yahoo.com is my email.

my brothers been out of town so i havent been able to get any pictures yet..i did get to talk to him and he would sell it. just need to get some pics

my brothers been out of town so i havent been able to get any pictures yet..i did get to talk to him and he would sell it. just need to get some pics

Greatly appreciated, please e-mail me the photos whenever you can with a price thank you