This is the best pimp ride I have seen!

TurboV6Sonoma

Im back!! Maybe for good
So I pulled into the home depot parking lot and I saw this bad azz pimp ride parked all the way in the back of the parking lot so it didnt get any door dings! I just had to park next to it so I could take some pics. The pictures still dont do justice for a ride of this caliber. Look closely and you can see it has 2 wheels per corner like a double dually! But the outside wheels and tires never touch the ground and they dont spin, they stay stationary while driving. The fifth wheel (spare tire) on the back was pimp too. The red diamond plate cover around the wheel spins like it was hooked up to some type of motor, but the actual wheel didnt spin just the diamond plate cover! In the last picture when I was driving behind it you can see the drivers big red fur pimp hat that he was wearing! I also liked the stickers on the windows saying "atm inside". And just incase any of you guys want to trade in your buick for one of these nice caddy's his Phone number is on the side saying he has more cars like that one for sale!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

Sonofabitch, when were you in my neighborhood:biggrin:

Has anyone called him to ask how much?

BW

One thing is for sure, it's an orginal....:eek:

Madd Maxx beyond thunder dome better watch out.
because the Road Warriors are coming to town:D (anyone remember that wrestling duo Hawk & Animal-called the Road Warriors with the spikes? this look like their car they would drive to the ring on a cage match night:biggrin: )

Sheeeeeeeiiiitttt!

I luv it. Looks like something outta "death race". BIG PIMPIN!

Sonofabitch, when were you in my neighborhood:biggrin:

Has anyone called him to ask how much?

BW

Brian,

But with all that stuff on the caddy the corolla still had something he didnt!!!! I layed on it too! he gave me the big thumbs up and laid on his horn!

Brian,

But with all that stuff on the caddy the corolla still had something he didnt!!!! I layed on it too! he gave me the big thumbs up and laid on his horn!

I saw the white paint, but wasnt sure if it was the corolla, LOL.... Im sure you scared the crap outta the guy :)

Somebody has to call this guy and see what he has in store for us

BW

I saw the white paint, but wasnt sure if it was the corolla, LOL.... Im sure you scared the crap outta the guy :)

Somebody has to call this guy and see what he has in store for us

BW

I got a good jump out of him then when he realized he wasnt hit by a train he gave the thumbs up and laid on his horn!

I agree, Someone should call him up and see what other cool pimp rides he has!

Madd Maxx beyond thunder dome better watch out.
because the Road Warriors are coming to town:D (anyone remember that wrestling duo Hawk & Animal-called the Road Warriors with the spikes? this look like their car they would drive to the ring on a cage match night:biggrin: )
:D i used to love the ROAD WARRIORS, i thought about getting a ROTTWEILER and naming it animal and a DOBERMAN and naming it hawk cause that was what they reminded me of :D .

I see he has one flag flying upside down. Moron.:rolleyes:

One things for sure with those eight wheels no stop sticks are gonna stop him if he runs from the police! if the bigger tires go flat the smaller ones will make contact with the road as a back up. Maybe he is part of the A-Team???? That looks like something they would have built! :biggrin:

But on a more serious note this guy has put a lot of thought and time into this PIMP ride. all the welding and the brackets he had to built so that the smaller wheels dont spin while driving while still being able to make turns! It's not like they are just bolted to the other wheels. I wish I could have gotten a video of it driving! This thing was really amazing! There wasnt a person that wasnt watching that thing as is went down the road!