This is how we do it in california..

wiked87gn

Banned
Thanks to all you guys waking up early to make it to the spot in HB at Donut Delirics last Sat specially to those guys who had to drive all the way from SD, we were hoping to get a bigger showing from you guys but hey something is something, and spoolfool thanks for driving your whole 3 miles to the show, i am sure that was very difficult, anyway here are some pictures that i took of our little group, enjoy and east coast eat your heart out.. :), some the the guys in the pics are ledzeppac, Wells, Gnbuick87,egokillr,spoolfool2,wikedgn,turbolou,raymondbunch,drippan aka morgan,grandnash, nordyracer,<===(welcome to cali),i am sure i forgot a few but hey im only human..

Attachments

• group1.JPG
    group1.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,964
  • garycars3.JPG
    garycars3.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,890
  • garyscar.JPG
    garyscar.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,782
  • garyscar2.JPG
    garyscar2.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,722
  • lineup1.JPG
    lineup1.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,735
more pics

more pics

Attachments

• lineup2.JPG
    lineup2.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 1,531
  • lineup3.JPG
    lineup3.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,501
  • lineup4.JPG
    lineup4.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,458
  • lineup5.JPG
    lineup5.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,450
  • spoolfools2ride.JPG
    spoolfools2ride.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,476
some more

more pics

Attachments

• myride3.JPG
    myride3.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 1,407
  • myride5.JPG
    myride5.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 1,375
  • rayscar.JPG
    rayscar.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,342
  • rayscar2.JPG
    rayscar2.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,309
  • someonesride.JPG
    someonesride.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,349
last pics

last pics

Attachments

• thecrew.JPG
    thecrew.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,311
  • uglygroup.JPG
    uglygroup.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 1,312
  • uglyhatguy.JPG
    uglyhatguy.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,296
  • wakeupdude.JPG
    wakeupdude.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,316
Great Pics Kevin!

Thanks for posting them. I think we will only grow in the future and how bout that planning for the BBQ. :)

Raymond

I think you labled the photos wrong ....crew and the UGLY group :eek: :biggrin: ok back to putting cars away for the snow storm tomorrow :mad:

Grumpy said:
I think you labled the photos wrong ....crew and the UGLY group :eek: :biggrin: ok back to putting cars away for the snow storm tomorrow :mad:
-----------------------------------
Hey, who you calling sister ugly, homie?
Hey, Dan, why don't you east coast guys send us a picture of all of you guys sitting around a pot bellied stove in the ole general store, waiting for your peckers to thaw?

thanks for the invite!

yeah thanks for the invite guys?!?!?!!? :mad: ......i dont like cars so i wouldnt have liked it!!!! .......................post when the next time is so i can go....my car is like a million differnt colors right now but whatever it will be kool seening all the GN's and T's next to my turbo MC

I had a great time yesterday, and my thanks also to all of those who got out of bed early to make th the biggest showing ever happen, especially the San Diego boys, (and girl) who had to travel the greater distance to make the show. That takes real people with real heart to have to leave so early to make a show on far away turf. The conspiracy comment made by some older gentlemen not only had to do with never seeing so many turbo Buicks at one place before, we took over some spots generally held by the Pontiac and vette people. Great showing from everybody. A barbaque should definitely be in order sometime in the future.

Wells said:
-----------------------------------
Hey, who you calling sister ugly, homie?
Hey, Dan, why don't you east coast guys send us a picture of all of you guys sitting around a pot bellied stove in the ole general store, waiting for your peckers to thaw?

Must have been a cold day from the looks of that pic with all the coats on.

What middle 60's?? :biggrin:

Turbo-Archie said:
Must have been a cold day from the looks of that pic with all the coats on.
What middle 60's?? :biggrin:
-----------------------
Actually, I think that it was in the low 40's in the early AM, and probably about 65 or so when the pic was taken. Unseasonably cold for cali.
Now I know that you guys all have it colder.

Man! I'll bet garyscar puts a lot of people to shame.
What an innocuous looking car.

allright , whos car was just cruising down atlantic . gave you the thumbs up. i was in the volvo.nicest car ive seen while i was here. does just about everybody out here have a fast and buy curios looking car :eek: . damn, cant wait to get home and drive mine. :biggrin: oh yea, car was an 87 gn with a big ass swaybar out back, very clean.

dat be me..

that would be me, i cruise down atlantic to get on the freeway and yes i remember the volvo guy :) hehehehe

I also noticed the pics were named wrong,"theuglyhatguy",,if you look at his boots,I can think of some many better names,,,didnt the swedish girls bring that fad to the states... :cool: :eek:

BandAid said:
I also noticed the pics were named wrong,"theuglyhatguy",,if you look at his boots,I can think of some many better names,,,didnt the swedish girls bring that fad to the states... :cool: :eek:[/QUOTE
that wasnt a sweedish girl? :confused: :D

What the hell I'm the wake up guy!!!

I worked on my car from 9 am to 2:30 AM... yes that long.. then woke up at 6 to get my tired ass to the show jacked up leg and all.... :redface: