This is getting really old.

Seeing as how he's registered in Florida, my money says he's getting tired of the weather.

Originally posted by Turbo Ryan
Here we go again. I am so tried of this crap.:(

(Assuming of course you are referring to the impending Hurricane)

I feel you dude. I have a few friends up in the Acreage that got torn up in Francis... One of whoe STILL does not have power. This is, indeed, beginning to get old....

I promise not to bitch and moan when we start getting our snowstorms up here in CT. You guys in FL have had it rough this year. Enough is enough, hard to get things cleaned up when you are getting hit with one storm after another.

I have my in-laws in Port Richey, my sister in Boynton Beach and my parents in Fort Lauderdale. Luckily they have escaped damage so far.

Sounds like our board member Bishir really got hit as hard as you possibly can. Losing everything but the clothes on your back really sucks. Hope he is going to be alright and the rest of you affected by the hurricanes.

I can only imagine that crap. When it's been raining for a couple days, I'm already starting to pitch a fit. Some areas, although nice, have just never seemed worth it to me to live in.