Thinking about some new parts-poll

Martin U

I'm working again,hooray=boo. The car needs a new headliner,but a Gbody downpipe sounds like it will round out my engine. If it will fit around my ATR headers. I also have a higher stall converter on my mind. I guess I just want to spend some cash to make me feel better.
I am open to all comments and suggestions to help me make up my mind.
Mart

I'm working again,hooray=boo. The car needs a new headliner,but a Gbody downpipe sounds like it will round out my engine. If it will fit around my ATR headers. I also have a higher stall converter on my mind. I guess I just want to spend some cash to make me feel better.
I am open to all comments and suggestions to help me make up my mind.
Mart

Marty- I would do the headliner first. Research as to whether the GBODY downpipe will fit and pick out your converter. Brad

Headliner. The other parts (provided they fit) will make your car perform a bit better..but with a jacked headliner in there you will start off frustrated every time you get in the car...trust me......

Mods

Honestly, how fast are you now? If you don't know or you're not running faster than 11.50 in the 1/4 that 3" downpipe won't make a bit of difference over the 2 1/2 ATR that you currently have. Even if it does use the stock elbow. I'd put more time into porting the cast elbow and spending my money elsewhere. As far as the converter goes it all depends on what size tubo you have now. A TA60 or smaller only requires 2800 stall and will be highly streetable.

I guess I was leaning toward the headliner. I do get embarrassed by it. I thought about the other parts because I have the extra money right now. AND I don't know how long that downpipe will be made.The elbow is ported.I don't know how fast it currently is,but runs darn good.
What is the correct color from gbodyparts for the lier interior?

i "fixed" my headliner back in '04 by using some metal strapping from work to make a few bows to hold it up.. i'll fix it "right" some day, but in the meantime it's out of the way..