Thinking about selling my new alky kit

SloRegal

Just wondering if anyone in the Houston area would be interested in buying my brand new Razors kit for $375-400 if I were to sell it. It's still in the box. Just opened it to see if everything was in there. I gotta yank the motor out and I don't have the place or the tools to do it so I gotta pay someone to do it. I can always buy another kit later. Thanks guys.

Razor Kit

Really interested in the razor kit if its still for sale. My brother has a small mechanic shop in La Porte Tx, maybe he can be of help yanking your engine out, he is in the process of put my engine back into my GN.

Just wondering if anyone in the Houston area would be interested in buying my brand new Razors kit for $375-400 if I were to sell it. It's still in the box. Just opened it to see if everything was in there. I gotta yank the motor out and I don't have the place or the tools to do it so I gotta pay someone to do it. I can always buy another kit later. Thanks guys.

WTH?!?!

Mario,
First off, keep the kit i can install it for you just buy me some beer and Grimaldi's pizza. Second, wth happened to your motor?!?!?!?!? We can yank it at my friends shop....