Thinking about parting out my 89 TTA

I need some random front end pieces, like the Air Dam and intercooler scoop. Power steering loop and som other plastic pieces.

If you part it out, Id be intersted in the interior, seats, door panels, all the tan peieces.

Phil

I'm looking for centercaps,as long as they still have the WS-6 piece in them and are in good shape.Thanks,Mike.

I would like the emblems, 2 doors and possibly motor....:D . Let me know what your thinking.

Thanks
Andy

Can I buy your Turbo and intercooler?

Name your price.

Thanks,

Edgar

TTA for parts

I've been trying to call you for a few days but I keep getting your machine.
I"m interested in the whole car or a few parts.
what's a good tome to reach you?
Thanks
Jim

Based on the large number of inquiries I have received about buying the whole car, I will not be parting it out at this time. I would like to sell the car complete, if it does not sell, I will keep it and fix it up after my other 3 GN projects are done

Thanks

Joe

well if you still have in in a few months i will probably buy it, i just cant before january

Does this Car run? Can it drive about 2000 miles straight?
Thanks.
Keith

I would have to say "DO NOT PART THIS CAR OUT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!" There are several people including myself that would gladly return the car to running/driving/looking good condition and if nothing else use it as a daily driver or a true racecar (caged and not feeling guilty)
I have thought about trying to explain that I am going to chicago to pick up a car that I can't drive home :D and since I haven't had the money yet I haven't told her. I would do it in a heartbeat if I could afford it and I am sure that several others would too.