Think we coud do a write in campaign?

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from
I was at the doctors office the other day(daughter broke her arm) and I saw an ad for the Pontiac G8. It said 415 hp and got me reading. So I got searching on the 'net. I sent an email to Buick and got this reply.
Dear Mr. Bell,

Thank you for contacting Buick and for your interest in our vehicles! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us.

While we do not have any two door Buick with an LS7 or equipped like a G8, our decisions regarding our vehicle line-up are dependent on several factors. Customers provide feedback to us regarding our current and future models, and different components they would like us to incorporate. We in turn use this information to assist us in making decision on our future products. We will document your suggestions and also encourage you to visit our website General Motors | Technology - Submit Your Idea | GM to provide further feedback.

At Buick, we strive to provide exceptional customer service. If we can be of any further assistance please email us or call 1-800-422-8425 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am to 9pm Eastern Time, and Saturday 9am to 6pm. Thank you for contacting Buick!

Sincerely,

The Buick Marketing Team
Buick | New 2009 Cars and New 2009 Crossovers

You have received this email advertising GM products and services in response to your recent request for vehicle information.
To opt out of receiving future email messages from General Motors please visit GM - Consumer Opt-Out Control Panel.
General Motors Corporation, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-MAR-100, Detroit, MI 48265

[THREAD ID:1-BVFSRJ]

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 4/17/2009 10:04:08 PM
To: "faq@buick.com" <faq@buick.com>
Subject: Want to buy a new Buick

I was perusing the car rags at the doctor's office yesterday and came across one of these on the back cover

Pontiac | Locate A Vehicle: Window Sticker Page

When will the badge engineering take place. I would like one but it needs a Buick Tri Shield. I'd also like to request a coupe. Please let me know. One more thing. Could it have a Stage One option containing an LS7 427. I'd gladly purchase one as soon as they are available. Let me know. Thanks!

Rich Bell

So as the email I got back sez, they take suggestions. I say maybe all of us could email in some suggestions for their idea of a Buick you would buy and they might get the bright idea to build one. How 'bout it? Just a little time just do it.
Thanks in advance for your support.

I sent an email to faq@buick.com.

I encourage you to do the same with a message of what you want in a new Buick you would buy.