The Wait

ChrisCairns

Each American here at home is now in the final waiting period, going about his/her normal activities, yet in the back of each person's mind is how this coming war will affect their everyday life for the rest of their life. I suggest we think about the soldier.

Each American who is in the final wait on the front line is also wondering how the near future will affect them, knowing that they may be killed. They are crying inside about the loss of not just their body but their overall life and how much pain would be endured by their spouse and children, and others who love them. This pain will be enormous during the wait.

Whether we agree with the war or not, whether we agree this is the only, or even the correct approach, we must show support for the soldiers and their families. Think of each one as your husband, wife, child, brother; then think of how life would be without them. Some people will experience the actual loss and my heart goes out to them.

During this wait it really hurts and angers me to see our so called friends, foreigners who have used America for their pleasure and entertainment, verbally attacking America. What these people fail to understand is they are attacking each and every individual soldier who is about to die. What they are attacking is each soldier's whole and complete life and saying that what each soldier gives up is meaningless. It's not.

Once the fighting starts the soldier's thoughts will be on his duty and it won't be as painful to him, but right now he is in terrible pain as to what may be and it's our job at home to help to our utmost ability.

With this letter I pledge my complete and unrelenting support for each and every soldier and each and every family of a soldier.

Come home soon.

Couldn't have been put any better than that! Amen to that, and god bless every single one of them out there!