The trial of the shoebomber is over. Read what the court had to say......WOW!

Originally posted by Randy Greenoe
I think that is exactly what they want,Publicity. I don,t think he will last very long in prison when they find out what he is for anyway! Death by Boonga.

We need to kill them and bury them with the HOGS...

i hate to see the guy go to prison and we have to pay for it-

i say we take the guy, and put him in a corral, and charge 1.00 to throw a stone at the guy-

if and when he gets hurt to bad, nurse him back to health with outdated drugs-
once he is good enough to throw stones at him again, put him back out and start throwing stones again-

putting a bullet in him would be too easy
life sentence is too easy, he needs the good ole redneck ass whooping for the rest of his life!

too bad we cant really do that cause its not PC, screw that, send them here and feed em to the pigs!!

BW

Listen i work in manhattan and was hear the day of 9/11 bastards i just want to go up to each and every one of them and just fight them lol :mad: i feel what that judge said is what america is all about we are about freedom and ppl like osama must be jealous cause why else would he do what he does, america is the **** will always be the **** i was born and raised in this kick ass country and would have it no other way, they tried to knock us down and all it did was bring us closer, so you know what let that guy serve his time like all the other guys before him but we all know that good old american criminals will do what we want to do in their and than some hope that guy brought his knee pads :eek: <--- what he will be doin on some days haha :D