The Texas Mile

rb68rr

Has anybody ever ran their Grand National in the Texas Mile in Goliad Texas? Just wondering how fast one might go?

UNGN has done it but it's not a GN he drives. He's been sadly absent on the board for a while but he really does well. He's in Southlake in the Dallas area if you can find him.

I've wanted to for years so at some point I really hope it's something I can do. Would be even better to get the car out there so hopefully 2011 I can make it happen. Long tow for sure. :(

Send me a note if you do Peter. I might just have my car on the road buy then and can meet up with you.

They do it 2 times a year I believe. Next one is in October and it is already full! My friend ran his CTS-V last time and went 172 mph! Not bad for a Caddy!

you gonna give your car a run? Send Pics of the aftermath:eek:

jst/kdg:biggrin:

At least I know what a wrench is kid.:eek::biggrin: And know how to spell it.:tongue: Get back your classes instead of cutting class.:frown: education is your freind these days.:biggrin:

At least I know what a wrench is kid.:eek::biggrin: And know how to spell it.:tongue: Get back your classes instead of cutting class.:frown: education is your freind these days.:biggrin:

Hey, Im not cutting class:eek: its break! I know what a wench is:biggrin: Education is my #1 Goal right now. BTW, the buick is on;)