The Regal Has Landed

Black Power

Picked this car up yesterday. It was either going home with me or it was going to get crushed or used as a dirt track car

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217-1.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219-1.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

85 Ttype. It needs lots. Should keep me busy this winter. Plans call for a Ford 9" and a turbo LS1, but for now I just want to get it to where it can roll.

house looks nice, i'm sure the nieghbors are happy for you :rolleyes:

i've got one in primer grey on blocks in the backyard. i've had a few people with a tow dolly stop buy and offer to haul off my junk car.

Don't sweat it BP, the women around there may get mad, but the husbands will just get jealous! :cool:

Most of the "dings" look like they will buff right out anyway :rolleyes:

He called my GN "a really nice SS" when I first moved in :eek:

house looks nice, i'm sure the nieghbors are happy for you :rolleyes:

i've got one in primer grey on blocks in the backyard. i've had a few people with a tow dolly stop buy and offer to haul off my junk car.

I have had people rubbernecking all day driving by to glare at that poor POS outside :biggrin:

If they don't like it, they can look at the other side of the street!

She's a beauty. Column shift, leather seats, custom bra, custom license plate.

:tongue:

LOL! I tossed the license plate and bra already, plus the rusted out exhaust. Those seats look like a crime scene :mad:

Don't sweat it BP, the women around there may get mad, but the husbands will just get jealous! :cool:

Most of the "dings" look like they will buff right out anyway :rolleyes:

Thankfully most of the body is pretty straight. Few dings and small dents and that rust pit above the rear wheel well. That just makes the car lighter! :biggrin:

Turbo LS1 would be awesome:cool:
Thats a nice optioned car, with the half console. Dont see many with that optioned interior
GL with the project

Nice save! Wish i could find one, i have two complete drive train, and all kind of part's good luck, send some progress pic out!!

Thanks guys. All my buddies are telling me to haul it off the the junkyard and get it crushed :D

I will try to keep updates going as progress is made. All I have done so far is pull off the exhaust, get it on jackstands, and clean the trash out of the interior and trunk. Going hunting for a rearend and front suspension parts tonight!

Lots of metal work right there!!:eek: Gutsy for sure... I like the retractable mirror,I wish mine had one.;)

GC