the producers

denn454

turbo swimmer
i got suckerd into seeing this movie a few days ago. my girlfriend was telling its this broadway musical made into a movie and she really wanted to see it. so i figured why not, i could go for a quick nap anyways.

funniest movie i've seen in a long long time. it sucks that they have to sing about everything (its like half singing) but if it wasn't for that i probably would have died from laughing so much.

basically its about his broadway producer that finds out he can make more money with a show that doesn't go over well, and he gets the worst of everything to make sure it doesn't. i won't say any more not that there is a lot of plot, i had the ending figured out in the first 30 minutes of the movie but its so funny.

Had to see it in NY on broadway,not too bad if your into the musicals....would have been rude for me to take a nap,,but could have at the drop of a hat...

Same here. I want two hours of my life back! The only funny parts are the scenes with the homos. Will Ferrel was kind of funny. The best part, that gay guy saying Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

The 1968 movie was also very funny.

Zero Mostel, Gene Wilder, and Mel Brooks.

Last but not least, Lee Merideth. :eek: :cool:

salvageV6 said:
The 1968 movie was also very funny.

Zero Mostel, Gene Wilder, and Mel Brooks.

Last but not least, Lee Merideth. :eek: :cool:

I give a thumbs up to the original! :D

Larry David does a pretty good parady of it in Curb Your Enthusiam Season 4 I think. BTW, I'm a big Curb fan and recommend everyone checks it out if they don't have HBO and haven't seen it already. Rent the DVDs.