The new XFI

TurboTR

sprayhead
Can we get a rundown on it here? How about an outline of the new capabilities, new inputs, new outputs, etc? Does it have any sort of traction control? How about pricing? TIA!

TurboTR

Todd, I think there has been quite a bit of info in this area already posted. I have it listed with details and some pricing on my new website. No doubt, there have been many improvements over a system I thought was already the best out there. One of my customers called me the other day and told me the help info was excellent, that is an area that seemed to be weak in the past. Pricing is set up as a modular component package. The box, WBO2, comm cable and software retail for around 1650, then you can add from a choice of engine harnesses, inj. harness, input sensor for the data logger, (oil, fuel, egt... etc... ). I still have many components to enter into my shopping cart, hopefully soon.
We've already received and shipped out several systems and are very happy with the quality FAST has given us. The harnesses look first class and are well labeled for ease of installation.
hope that helps,