The new chevy ss

Just saw a modded one catch it's lunch!:eek:
Heads, cam, blower....Fresh off the dyno. Picked up at my bud's dyno shop on a Sat. Totalled in a street race on Sunday nite!
Made over 6 at the wheels...:rolleyes:

I got to drive a new Impala Police interceptor. Very impressive. Shut off limited to 155 mph. Very stiff ride and noisy inside. It had very little sound deadening underneath.

I got to drive a new Impala Police interceptor. Very impressive. Shut off limited to 155 mph. Very stiff ride and noisy inside. It had very little sound deadening underneath.

Impala or a Caprice? Chevy SS is the same as new Caprice, which only comes in Police Interceptor package.

I'm pretty sure Impalas still only come FWD, V6

Impala or a Caprice? Chevy SS is the same as new Caprice, which only comes in Police Interceptor package.

I'm pretty sure Impalas still only come FWD, V6
Sorry, Caprice. The rear RWD LS version. Very fast car. I can see a lot of Rookie cops getting into trouble, LOL.

When I went to the police station with my son for Cub Scouts a few years ago, the department had just received the first 3 Caprice PPV's. I asked the officer if they were the 6.0l or the 3.6l models. He said that they were the V8 and they moved. His comment was he personally had a SRT Challenger 6 speed and the Caprice won in an unofficial race.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Very impressive performance, but a rather uninspired design...not much of a looker, but it'll be a great sleeper. If you saw this amongst 9 other similar sedans, I bet you'd pass over it.

Very impressive performance, but a rather uninspired design...not much of a looker, but it'll be a great sleeper. If you saw this amongst 9 other similar sedans, I bet you'd pass over it.
Agreed. Not a looker but it's all business. I hope the SS looks better. I have'nt seen one yet.

I ran a new SS recently in a quick stop light to stop light race. I spun so he got the jump but I went around him before next light, at about 22# boost. I was impressed briefly talk to the driver at stop light. He had already done intake and exhaust, sounded good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk