The GN Devil is after me again! Help!

wickedmotorhead

SQWURLY
Alright I had one problem after the next and as soon as I fix one another one comes to haunt me. So here's were I am now. I drive me car every day and for about the last two months I get some pretty good knock ONLY at 75mph at 2300rpm not before or after and just at cruising. I checked out all the culprits and found a bad tranny mount. Today I changed the tranny mount and changed my oil while I was at it with Synthetic Mobil 1 10W30. So I drive home from my shop and after I get off the highway and stop the car starts billowing white smoke like the ass end was on fire! I was only a few blocks from my house so I tried to see if I could get any boost and I could only get about 1 psi. Now while idling it looks like my whole damn house is on fire with all the smoke. I just put in a new turbo about 1500 miles ago too! Any suggestions or ideas of what the hell is going on now. Thanks.

BTW Len if your out there I will be contacting you next week to see if you can help a brother out!

its possible the thinner 30 weight oil seeping past rings. Many people have stated oil leaks happening after going to thinner oil.