The day before she LEFT. :(

forcedfedv6

Banned
Took this ones the day before She got shipped out.. :)

This is my mechanic trying to find out how to turn up the boost.

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

She looks just like the young woman at the chinese restaraunt I picked up my food at tonight. Yummy. :)

I'll give it to Harold. He didn't photoshop this. He gets all the hoodies to pose for pics on his ride. With the new rice burner, he'll have all the little Asian chicks on him!

In it's life time, I think that GN has had more butt cheeks pressed against it per square inch than any other out there.:biggrin:

Are you sure that she's not a he? Kinda looks like there might be an adams apple there but maybe it's just the lighting. I'd do a package check before you turn down the lights and get frisky or you might just get the suprise of your life. Then again you might be into that kind of thing. ;)

Good luck with the Supra!

Neal

Are you sure that she's not a he? Kinda looks like there might be an adams apple there but maybe it's just the lighting. I'd do a package check before you turn down the lights and get frisky or you might just get the suprise of your life. Then again you might be into that kind of thing. ;)
Neal

Dont worry neal its already been checked quite a few times and trust me it is the real deal.. ;) :D