The AMAZING Never Ending Story

89ICBM

Well Dudes and possibly Dudets!

Here we are again! The die cast TTA has moved another 4 months into the future. I rememeber a song from long ago 'Dream On Little Broom Stick Cowboy' that came out about the same time these folks anounced they were making this solid gold lawn jokey known as the 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am. UM! Just for grins! Does anybody whanna start uh pool on when this elusive phenomenon of the motor sports world will actually materialize? I think Josh Bernstien is making a documentary on the Discovery Channel named ' The 1989 Turbo Trans Am! Is it REAL? Oh well! At least I had a visit from the tooth fairy! She left a picture of my TTA under my pillow. HEY! Wait uh minute! That tooth got kicked out in uh fight back in 1970! AND! AND! I TOOK THAT PICTURE! Where's my copy of 'Grimms Fairy Tales'?

Just do what I had done, I have built a magic ray gun that will shrink my Trans Am down to one 60th scale. Building my magic ray gun has taken far less time than building a diecast. I will be selling my Magic Trans Am Shrinking Ray Gun (MTASRG) for 19.95 but if you order now you can get the Magic kid and wife shrinking adapters too.

I put in a pre-order for a TTA and black GTA. I sometimes wonder if we are ever going see these. With the pics I have seen from Greenlight of the TTA, they could stand to make the lines a little more crisp on the model. For example, look at the cars from Auto Art and Kyosho. The amount of detail and tight body gaps is incredible. It's too bad Pontiac & GM did not go with one of those companies for the TTA and GTA.