thanks

mojilla

Chris thanks for the info. My first buy for the car will definatly be a scan to tool. I have heard from many sources that the scanmaster 2.1 is a good scan tool.
My goal for the car is to have a mid 12 sec. cruizer.
Do you think that I should get an aftermarket fuel pump and injectors. Other people have said to ditch the seventh inj. also. So I will be getting rid of that, but i am not shur if i need an aftermarket fuel pump or bigger injectors before I take the seventh injector off.
Thanks for the info.
Joe Miller

You should be fine with the stock wtuff with a mid 12sec. car if they are in good shape. However, having a good aftermarket pump is cheap ins. and really should be on your list eventually.

The scanmaster is a good scan tool for the money---I used mine for years.

Be sure to change the fuel filter, and give the car a good tune up.

It would be great if some one lived in the area who could give me a hand. I live in Orland Park IL. It's about 45 min. south of Chicago.
I just purchased a scanmaster 2.1. I was wondering if any body can give me info about hooking it up to my car.
Thanks
mo jilla

Joe,

DEFINITLY get on the mailing list, there are many member in that area that Im sure could give you a hand.

They had a meeting up there not too long ago and had like 6 TTA's so there up there.