Thanks Turbo Tweak

shook0002

Just got my chip today, what a difference and my car is mostly stock besides gutted cat and exhaust. My idle is dead on no more stumbles, the rpm's used to fall out real low coming off boost and sometimes stall--no more. Highly recommended to anyone even considering a chip, even on a stocker like mine.:biggrin:
Joe

This is great news. I have a chip and 42lb injectors on the way for my stock T and I'm hoping it does to my car what it did to yours:wink:

mine should be here soon......i cant wait anymore......im slow here at the store,ready to play.....:cool:

This is great news. I have a chip and 42lb injectors on the way for my stock T and I'm hoping it does to my car what it did to yours:wink:

it will i installed mine 3 weeks ago man the car is night and day from before:cool:

+1 My car used to idle surge and stall like a banshee. Idles perfect even in 10 degree temp starts everyday:eek: . 10X the power from before too!

You guys have nothing to worry about. Money well spent! And in the case of anything not working out, Eric stands behind his chips 100% and will help you out.

TT 91 street chip

:D :D :D :D :D
Chip is in along with 42.5 inj. and an Accufab FPR...car ran good before but it just plain nice now! Car feels much much smoother and pulls very hard and steady now from a roll. I didnt step on it too much because my scanmaster hasn't arrived yet and I want to make sure everything is everything first. But this chip is sweet! Thanks Eric!

When I purchased my GN it had Eric's chips for street and strip and no one where I was really knew anything about Turbo Tweak and Eric. He is definitely the man when it comes to chips.