Thanks to: Ronnie(chit talker), Tim Lemay, Kip(excessive acceleration), Jack Cotton!

NINE-5

I would like to say thanks to my buick family that help me with the car form helllll!!!!!! Kip and Ronnie designed and built the motor. Tunning by Tim lemay and Jack Cotton. I also would like to thank Kevin B, Tommy, Colin , Chris, D Day, Clay and Tank for the support and input they gave! We have a few more wrinkles to iron out, but with the help from these guys it will be done! Thanks again fellas...

No problem Ernie! I know Ronnie is got things sorted out now. Your car will be the 2nd fastest next year in ths....behind me of course:)

Not sure what I did Ernie, but whatever it was I'd happily help again!!

I'm real curious what your car will run once it all gets worked out man, one things for sure it's gonna be a contender.

Your welcome 9.5. Got the call from Ronnie last night sounds like you are getting it lined out.
DDay

EY, congrats on your 10.15 the other night. Hope your neck is feeling better.:biggrin: Hard to believe That bare block was on the engine stand 2 day's before BG and car waxed and in the trailer the day before.
Kip had overnight box's from 4 different states or it would of never made it there. Kip your the man!!!
Jack cotton was a big help down there helping you with your popping. Never met Jack but he dropped everything and looked at your log. Jack Cotton is a good guy.
We never won but got alot of thing worked out. You get some seat time we will give them hell next year.
I say 9.8? at clay city next sunday get your whiplash heeled EY.

EY, congrats on your 10.15 the other night. Hope your neck is feeling better.:biggrin: Hard to believe That bare block was on the engine stand 2 day's before BG and car waxed and in the trailer the day before.
Kip had overnight box's from 4 different states or it would of never made it there. Kip your the man!!!
Jack cotton was a big help down there helping you with your popping. Never met Jack but he dropped everything and looked at your log. Jack Cotton is a good guy.
We never won but got alot of thing worked out. You get some seat time we will give them hell next year.
I say 9.8? at clay city next sunday get your whiplash heeled EY.

Holy crap...Moving out now, I need some stuff.

you are certanly welcome EY, I'm glad you are happy with the bar. Your car is flying !Glad to see/hear its running so well.

I would like to say thanks to my buick family that help me with the car form helllll!!!!!! Kip and Ronnie designed and built the motor. Tunning by Tim lemay and Jack Cotton. I also would like to thank Kevin B, Tommy, Colin , Chris, D Day, Clay and Tank for the support and input they gave! We have a few more wrinkles to iron out, but with the help from these guys it will be done! Thanks again fellas...

Glad to be of service to you.

Take care, Kip

You guys going to clay city Sunday? Maybe you can win that stack of cash like I did last year :) Think its up to 1500$ ths year!

Kevin, what time is everybody plan on getting to the track sunday? I'm probably 3 or 3.5 hours away. I'm leaving about 5am you wanna meet up in Cinci somewhere?

Kevin, what time is everybody plan on getting to the track sunday? I'm probably 3 or 3.5 hours away. I'm leaving about 5am you wanna meet up in Cinci somewhere?

If Tom don't go, you got extra room for me? I'm not taking my car because I sold the engine and don't want to risk hurting it. Call me when you get a chance.

Not sure what I did to help but you are welome Ernie. I am looking forward to seeing you race it this weekend now that you're getting it lined out.

Clay