Thanks to Paul Ferry and Pete at ANS

turbosam6

My cars suck
Just wanted to say thanks to Paul Ferry of HR Parts N' Stuff, and Pete Barton of ANS performance for the great technical session sunday for the CCGSCA. I learned a little and enjoyed the conversation. The new sway bar Paul has coming out looks killer! We came in on Saturday so Pete could install my FAST system, and went out Saturday night with Pete, Paul, and a bunch of members from the CCGSCA. I think everyone had a good time. I think Lloyd had a better time! Lloyd likey drinky drinky! But seriously, if it weren't for good vendors like this, we'd all be pretty screwed. I know Pete's gotta be sick of me callin' to help me with this FAST ecm. But he's very helpful and understanding. I can't wait for the April 12 dyno session, but I hope Pete doesn't bring that stage car, if he does there will be a new "king". Hope to see some of you there!

What's Pete been up to? I haven't heard anything out of the ANS camp for the last few years. The last time was a few years ago when he called me at the dealership to buy one of the last GM TTA crankshafts that I had.

K.

Petes just quiet. He's mostly still doing the Buick stuff, same old thing for him I guess. He's trying to get a chassis dyno, I hope he does, that would be nice for tuning.

Originally posted by turbosam6
Just wanted to say thanks to Paul Ferry of HR Parts N' Stuff, and Pete Barton of ANS performance for the great technical session sunday for the CCGSCA. I learned a little and enjoyed the conversation. The new sway bar Paul has coming out looks killer! We came in on Saturday so Pete could install my FAST system, and went out Saturday night with Pete, Paul, and a bunch of members from the CCGSCA. I think everyone had a good time. I think Lloyd had a better time! Lloyd likey drinky drinky! But seriously, if it weren't for good vendors like this, we'd all be pretty screwed. I know Pete's gotta be sick of me callin' to help me with this FAST ecm. But he's very helpful and understanding. I can't wait for the April 12 dyno session, but I hope Pete doesn't bring that stage car, if he does there will be a new "king". Hope to see some of you there!
Dang Sam ,,sounds like I need to meet up with you guys next time...

Tell more about this dyno session

Dyno session is April 12 at ATR motorsports in Joliet, Il. $50 for 2 pulls and a WB hooked up, and they are more than reasonable if you need more than 2 pulls. I know I will! Its hosted by the CCGSCA, and is a great time. I've been to 3 of them, every time its a blast. Lots of turbo cars, and then some non buicks will show up and remind us why we bought these cars in the first place! Their embarrassment is entertaining. I strongly suggest you all show up, the more the better. Its gonna rock! Just don't stand next to Lloyds car when he goes- you'll be sorry!

Last year I was watching Lloyd make a pass, and there was a lot of condensation and soot in his exhaust, which shot everywhere, and got all over me and some other people, and the walls, etc. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Originally posted by turbosam6
Last year I was watching Lloyd make a pass, and there was a lot of condensation and soot in his exhaust, which shot everywhere, and got all over me and some other people,

I'd be in that "some other people". :eek: ick!

Big thanks to Pete and Paul from me as well. Great tech session. Bought me another poly motor mount. :) Now we just need a good rain to wash away the salt!