Thanks to Otto and Cal Hartline

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
I have been busy lately and never got around to thanking them in a public forum. I bought my FAST system used and they still helped me out with tuning. If it were for my own stupidness the car would still be running.

Otto sent me a few tunes for my car that worked great. He also gave the advice to get larger injectors. I took that advice and got some larger injectors, I just never put them in. :eek:

My fault on that, the tunes were great and a great learning experience. I can only hope when I get my next engine done this winter they will still help out a learning member that will now have larger injectors and a lighter foot. :cool:

I have been busy lately and never got around to thanking them in a public forum. I bought my FAST system used and they still helped me out with tuning. If it were for my own stupidness the car would still be running.

Otto sent me a few tunes for my car that worked great. He also gave the advice to get larger injectors. I took that advice and got some larger injectors, I just never put them in. :eek:

My fault on that, the tunes were great and a great learning experience. I can only hope when I get my next engine done this winter they will still help out a learning member that will now have larger injectors and a lighter foot. :cool:

Who's OTTO? :D